The pharmaceutical market of Central & Eastern Europe is estimated to reach US$104.2 billion by 2016. Following this trend the CEE market of generics and biosimilars is expected to expand between 2013 and 2016, as many of big pharma’s blockbuster drugs reach the expiry of patent protection.
Click here for an introduction from the Conference Chairman
Hosted by CPhI Conferences, this inaugural, two-day event will highlight opportunities in the region and facilitate in-depth discussion between leading CEE, European and Global generics and biosimilars manufacturers, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, regulators, leading industry experts and key decision makers. Focusing on opportunities and challenges in and outside the region, senior directors, partners and board members will discuss trends in generic and biosimilar development, manufacturing and commercialisation.
Attend to benefit from:
- A detailed overview of the generics and biosimilars landscape in CEE, including a macro-economic outlook on the region: Pinpoint key trends in the hottest markets – Poland, Slovakia and Ukraine
- Useful insights into the complex legal and regulatory framework: Ensure your company is fully prepared to tackle upcoming changes
- Learning about various partnering strategies, their benefits and ground-breaking examples of effective International co-operation
- An excellent opportunity for international companies to learn how to access the market in CEE and be commercially successful
- A review of differentiation strategies for generics, focusing on super generics
What delegates said about our Generics and Biosimilars in Turkey conference:
The CPhI event was an excellent opportunity to gain an insight to the biosimilar business in emerging markets
Anna Grau, Marketing Manager, Stragen Pharma SA
The CPhI conference in Turkey proved to be extremely beneficial for catching up with the developments in biosimilars in MENA, CIS, CEE countries and convenient for networking with companies operating in those regions
Tansun Uzunoglu, Business Development Manager, Eczacıbası Pharmaceuticals
The CPhI Conference was a fantastic opportunity to get up to date with the subject and a good opportunity for new contacts
Petar Vazharov, Vice President, Licensing, Alvogen